EVERY time I hear this song, my body is filled with God's love. I can do nothing but laugh, cry, and dance. Beverly Crawford is ANOINTED...as is this powerful song.
I got up early. Had two things to do before my 11 a.m. orientation meeting: pick up my permit and get my school ID. I had been told there would be lines galore, so I made sure to get up and out the house so that I could be at University Parking Services at 7:30 when it opened. Everything went according to plan 'til I got in the car and on the road. Somehow, some way, I couldn't find the place and found myself circling one particular area three times before frustration, irritation, and tears came. For all purposes, I'm a new driver and I still get twinges of nervousness when behind the wheel, and being in a new city, a new state just makes matters worse, so in my state of breakdown, I let loose a string of profanity, turned around, and decided to go back home. Screw a parking permit. About three, four blocks from my complex, I saw the sign for the university police and went to ask them where UPS was. When an employee told me the building was right next door (and not called ...
Comments
Post a Comment